Friday, May 20, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger Does GQ India


I’ve always wondered what the hell was the big deal about Nicole Scherzinger. I mean, she used to be the lead singer for the damn Pussycat Dolls. Then she went on Dancing with the Stars.


Could a chick be any more pathetic?


Well, Nicole’s photoshoot for GQ India has shown me the errors in my thinking.


This chick is HOT. Who knew she was hiding TITS and ASS like that? Not I. Sure as hell Not I.


I say get this  chick a role in a movie. One that requires nudity. Or a Cinemax late night show would work just as well.


View the original article here


This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment