Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Amanda Seyfried Works It for Letterman

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: that David Letterman is one lucky SOB.

He gets to sit around and have hot chicks like Amanda Seyfried prop their tits up in their little tight dresses while they  sit and flirt with him. (Looks like Amanda’s got a nice ass, too:  check out the ass shot below.)

Lucky, lucky bastard.

Amanda’s supposed to be dating Ryan Phillippe. Why the hell do chicks date douches like him? Well, she’ll learn. Probably the hard way. And when you do learn, Amanda, I’m a non-douche dude who’s more than happy to provide all the consolation and solace (your tits) you need.

I’ll have to netflix her movie Chloe. I hear there’s a hot girl-on-girl scene with her and Julianne Moore. That’ll make for a good evening.

Photos by FAME


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment