Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kim Kardashian Does FHM

Here’s Kim Kardashian, flaunting those tits for all they’re worth for FHM.

Did you hear that she got all upset about the W Magazine photoshoot where she decided to wear only bodypaint? Chick was crying (crocodile tears) on her show Kourtney & Kim Take New York:

Oh my God, I’m more naked than I was in Playboy,” she said. “I’m so mad right now … [the magazine] promised I would be covered with artwork — you can see nipple!

“The whole concept was sold to me that nothing would be seen,” the socialite said. “I feel so taken advantage of … I’ve definitely learned my lesson. I’m never taking my clothes off again, even if it’s for Vogue.”

What the hell did she think when she stepped out in front of the camera wearing only BODY PAINT?

I know Kim may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even she can’t be THAT damn dumb!

Well, let’s face it. Kim’s not rich and famous because of her brains. She has just enough to know what ass-ets she does have.


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment