Friday, February 11, 2011

Justin Bieber Talks About Bieber Fever

By Helen Sanders On February 9, 2011 What exactly does it mean?...

Justin Bieber Talks About Bieber Fever

At last night's Los Angeles première of his new 3D movie, Never Say Never, Justin Bieber was tackled about Bieber Fever.

Justin's fans are known for their unfailing support for the 16-year-old and when asked to explain the phenomenon, Justin said: "Bieber Fever is, I don't know.

"I think it's my fans being really supportive. They made it up."

According to the Sun, he added:"At the end of the day, my fans are my everything, and they got me to this position."

The première was attended by some of Hollywood's A Listers, including JB's girlfriend, Selena Gomez and Will Smith and his family.

After the première, Justin took to Twitter, writing: "When Will Smith looks at you and says, 'I know movies and that's a hit movie' u just feel good. What a night. No words other than thank you."

Are you excited to see Justin's story on the big screen? Not long to wait now...

LA premiere...

She files for divorce...

Already?!...

The super cute couple are smitten...

Eating 'street meat'...

The super cute couple are smitten...

And what is she wearing?...

Girlfriend Selena Gomez was in attendance...

Singer continues tour of New York TV shows...


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment