Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Kim Kardashian Gets Her Boobs Out Again

By Helen Sanders On February 4, 2011 Despite crying over W magazine shoot...

Kim Kardashian Gets Her Boobs Out Again

Kim Kardashian was shown sobbing over her W magazine shoot on Kourtney and Kim Take New York, but that hasn't stopped her whapping out her lady lumps again for FHM.

The reality TV star was said to be 'shocked' by the shoot she did with W but has posed topless for the UK version of FHM just a few months later.

During the accompanying interview, Kim said: "I don't find myself as sexy as everyone thinks I am.

"It sounds silly, but I'm really insecure about little things. When I get dressed, I am always so indecisive."

Kim's also publicly stated that she regretted posing naked for Playboy magazine back in 2007, but now the socialite seems to have changed her mind, revealing:"I thought those Playboy pictures looked great.

"I'll keep them forever, but it was an independence thing for me, rather than something I want to do all the time."

We can't keep up with Kim. Is she proud of her tattybojangles or not?!

Kim's hottest mag covers...

Rugged and oh so, sexy...

Causing him back pain...

In her Super Bowl advert...

We salute those who dare - and fail. Miserably...

In her Super Bowl advert...

Their height difference...

With her family...

Claims a US mag...


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment