Sunday, February 6, 2011

Kim Kardashian Has Physical Problem With Her Boyfriend

By Helen Sanders On February 4, 2011 Their height difference...Kim Kardashian Has Physical Problem With Her Boyfriend
Kim Kardashian is petite. At just 5' 3” her relationship with New Jersey Nets player, Kris Humphries was going to have its problems.
During a recent appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Kim joked that Kris has to pick her up if he wants a kiss, as she is so short.
She said: "This sounds mean, but I used to make fun of extremely tall people.
"When Khloe married Lamar [Odom] and I first met him, I was like, 'Don't stand up! You'll freak me out because you're so tall!' He's taller than me sitting down!
She added: "Kris is the same height as Lamar and I'm a foot shorter than Khloe so it's even weirder... She just makes fun of me about it all the time!"
Asked about dating someone much taller than  herself, she said: "It's fun, it's different, it works out. It's cute; if I want to give him a kiss he literally has to pick me up, kiss me and put me down!"
Kim used to date Reggie Bush...

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment